Monday, April 18, 2011

Facebook Page Screencast

Watch my screencast on creating your own Facebook Page for your favorite novel. While I've created screencasts in the past (mainly for my mom when she needs help on the computer) I ran into several technical problems this go around including some audio problems with my not so great microphone. I think given more time and better training with movie making and audio editing software a great product could be produced for libraries and other outlets. As with anything it took much more time than expected. However, once a staff member has mastered the tools things will move much faster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBNuI2avvQ0

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! The instructions for this were clear and easy to follow. I also subscribed to the page. ;)

    ReplyDelete